Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain Rain go away!

KOS rain shower
THIS is the only kind of water falling on my head that is acceptable....


I'm a bit sick of this rain...rain is putting it nicely i suppose...more like daily tornado warning!  For my friends up north, who laugh off tornado warnings because of the mountains and hills that keep them from being much of a reality..... This was what our weekend looked like in Kentucky.....



I learned pretty quickly that when the weather man tells you to get in the basement and take cover...he means it.  We had a nice break in weather yesterday but we are expecting more this week. 

With all this moisture in the air it's hard to do any projects that are going to require paint or stain to dry.  I have an end table that is begging to be stained so it can match it's partner and a bench that I REALLY REALLY want to refinish, but it has a laminate top on it and a lot of detail on the front so I'm going to take my time and research some things before I dive into that mess.  I really haven't had much time to breathe lately, I'm working full time at UK, going to grad school full time, just picked up a part time case work job and I have a votre vu show this weekend. 

We have some great mothers day packages by the way :) You should check it out! http://www.votrevu.com/sites/angiem


I guess I better stop blogging and finish working on the presentation I have to give tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment