Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!






Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt! 
 They just put a new one in close to my house and it could be DANGEROUS! Absolutely love this stuff! For those of you who haven't been, it's all self serve, soft serve yogurt, in  every flavor you could want, with every topping you could want! Just don't load it down too much! You pay per oz.!

Old Pictures

I love coming across old pictures! It's amazing how different (or the same) people look sometimes! Not to mention the wonderful memories and stories that go along with them


Bachelorette Parties

Ok girls... can someone get divorced and get married again so we can have another party in Nashville? Or 4th street? Or maybe a beach somewhere next time ? I love some time with my old married ladies, and my soon to be married old married ladies.  Nothing like a good old fashioned girls weekend before someone takes the plunge!

THIS PUPPY !
If you know me at all you know I'm a little obsessed with my 3lb bundle of furry fire! I never thought in a million years I would ever want a yippy, hyper little chihuahua (mix), but boy has Lilly proved me wrong! I found she and her sister online almost a year ago and when I went to visit these 1.9lb babies, her sister didn't want anything to do with me, and this little rascal just crawled up on my shoulder and tucked her head into my neck and that was all she wrote...I had to have her! 



Photography ( my own)
Jereme Stephens introduced me to the wonderful world of photography! I started off as his model and now i'm loving being on the other side of the lens!

Dave Matthews Band
I can't explain it. He's weird and I love him! I've seen them in concert for the last 12 years in a row...and if I don't get to see them on the Caravan tour this year...I. MIGHT. DIE.



My friend's Children
Real children, and furry children alike. . . I can love them, and spoil them, and then give them back :)




VERY cool tattoos
NO I wouldn't get a tattoo of this nature....HOWEVER, I do think it's extremely cool, and the artist is pretty amazing! I love watching Tattoo Shows just to see some of the amazing work that they do!


COPS!

Bad  Boys! Bad Boys! What'cha gonna do?

This show provides endless entertainment for me.  It's amazing to me how stupid some people are!

No comments:

Post a Comment