Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Which hat shall I wear today?

If you know me, you know that I can't just do one thing at a time.  It's like a weird form of ADD, where I can't focus on ONE thing, unless I'm trying to do 5 other things simultaneously.  This weekend I was a dog sitter....



 a guinea pig for anti-nausea antics, and a super fan! (Go cats!).  Yesterday I was an crafty foil flower maker .....


and today I am a grad student, a computer fix-it person, a baby name picker outer (no not mine), an entrepreneur (ask me about Votre Vu ;) ), a researcher, a writer, and a potential Yogi :)

This weekend was great! A cats win on Friday, Comedy off Broadway and dinner on Sat, and another Cats win on Sunday!  Unfortunately I had a stomach bug all weekend, but hanging out with friends made it not so bad! (As long as none of them get it, Sorry Linds!).  Monday was a struggle, as usual and today is a little better :) One day closer to another great weekend!  I've been looking into  going to some yoga classes at my Friend Alli's studio ( http://www.yo2gostudio.com/ ).  I went to the opening, and it's such a neat atmosphere.  I have so much going on that I don' t think intensity is what i need in exercise. Relaxation, toning, and stretching out these super tight legs of mine would be perfect. Plus she has a super cute little boutique in there that i want to check out.  I've also been doing a lot of research on eating disorders lately.  I have a presentation to do on Eating disorders and interventions at the end of April, so I'm trying to get a jump on that. I'm also looking for a potential "patient", for a 30 minute videotaped counseling session I have to do.  Problem is, there aren't many friends out there that I could take seriously, I'll probably giggle the whole time ha ha .  God knows what type of fictional scenario you guys would come up with.

I'm also super excited for the weather to stay warmer, and for everything to start blooming again! I am dying to put my photographer hat back on :) I just have to make room!


No comments:

Post a Comment